1. Ecolodge: Rooms of our partner Ecolodge Bukit Lawang provide a comfortable residence. The spacious balconies, terraces and the open layout of the site invite to relax after the “stresses” of a jungle trek. The private setting of the rooms guarantees an unforgettable stay in Bukit Lawang. All rooms are lovingly furnished and the interior’s inspired by the natural surroundings. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom (cold shower) and are including breakfast for 2 pax (coffee, tea, juice, toast, fruits, eggs or pancake). Note: Rooms are not air-conditioned! Safe deposit boxes are available at the reception. Delicious restaurant, professional Service!
- New Butterfly Room (1-2 pax): Modern double rooms with western bathroom, facing the river, located near the restaurant, balcony/terrace with garden/river view, breakfast.
- Orang-Utan Room (2 – 3 pax): Clean lodges lovely furnished with bamboo, open-air shower, terrace with garden/river view, breakfast.
- Thomas Leaf Monkey Room (2 pax): 8 rooms with bamboo furniture, open bathroom with a tropical garden and traditional indonesian shower, balcony with garden/river view, breakfast.
Price per room/night: 34 – 44 Euro (double/triple)
2. Budget accommodation: We are pleased to be able to accommodate our guests traveling on a smaller budget in our both budgets rooms at EcoTravel Cottages and at The Hangout@ EcoTravel! However, our partners Riverside Guesthouse, Garden Inn or Eriono Guesthouse offer also simple, fan-equipped rooms with balcony, jungle views or walking way views, bathroom with cold shower. These guesthouses are located near our accommodation and are run by friendly owners.
Price per room/night: 12 – 35 Euro (double/triple)